Thursday 7 July 2011

Shooting Star...

I lay outside on cold pavement looking up at the dark night sky, hoping to see a shooting star. Close my eyes and wish upon the one star that could change my life, make my dreams come true. Find my one true love, in the crowd of six billion people. I wanna feel that constant love with no limits, have someone to count on through each step of my life. How do I find you? How do I know your the one? Will I feel it? or will I lose it and hopefully find it again years after, making a mistake. Is it really to much to ask for some happiness? Just for once one thing be mine and mine alone, without the risk of losing the one thing that means everything to me, accepts me for my imperfections, allowing myself to be myself. No secrets hidden beneath a wall put up between us. 






No comments:

Post a Comment