Saturday 23 April 2011

Ugh!

Nobody really knows why people live and die, but we do have our own opinions no matter how small or large the ideas or even how stupid they may sound people do believe a reason for life. I believe that life is something that you can live to the fullest maybe your super rich, middle class or even poor but we all have a purpose on this earth little or large. All i know is when you find that purpose you will be happy. So to all those people who think they should die or they hate their lives well u only have one change as who u r dont bother ruining that by killing urself because ur bf broke up with you or o my parents and everybody hates me they all want me to die well fuck u everyone has bad days not just u learn to live with it! we all do. And all you possers out there faking ur emo go to hell all u want is attention and people all know it just wait and see where it will take u no1 will really know you so they are never really ur friends. And yes sometimes i even want to kill myself but i suck it up and move the hell on! i dont go running to drugs cutting myself or alcohol i may kid around about it but i dont really mean it to everyone out there who says im on drugs go to hell i just like having fun and i bet that u have done drugs and in my opinion for me its not funny when u say im on drugs i just dont want to spaz at u but sooner or later i will and trust me it really wont be pretty.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment