Monday 25 April 2011

Today At Work...

Damn very odd day, a costumer came in wanting to return which is all good I could have done it for him, but he wanted cash instead of having it back on the gift card, and blew up at me about how he originally paid in cash and shit and I'm like okay let me call another location to find out if it's going to be a problem. They also said that we can't do that so he goes on and rants about how much of a stupid company policy it is and such and at the time there was another customer in the store just walking around close to the till, and the guy got very loud and angry so the other customer (very cute guy) stepped in and made the guy leave, who by the way scared the shit out of me! Seemed like such a shady man! So anyways the cute guy was super sweet stayed with me for like 45 minutes to make sure I was okay and to make sure the crazy psycho man came back. Damn did he ever flirt and hit on me hardcore, but I totally did too, super cute and really damn sweet it was really good :) He asked for my number and I totally gave it too him :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment