Saturday 23 April 2011

Really Sick Of This!



God why cant people leave me alone if I want to be upset how is it any of their business sometimes I don't want to put a fake smile on and say oh my life is so great and act all stupid, well you know what nobody in this world is truly happy everyone is upset sometimes. Doesn't everyone deserve some privacy in their life well lots of people dont think so and if i want to know things about them they dont want to tell me so why the hell should i tell them anything i dont see the point. sometimes if im sad people around me become sad the what the fuck is wrong with you get a damn life and be happy no matter what if im sad or happy im not always gonna be hyper so you can laugh at my stupid jokes and my hilarious songs lmao.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment