Tuesday 26 April 2011

To You...

Do you understand the amount of pain you caused me my self esteem slowly fading. I love you. But you made me feel so alone in our relationship. I try and I try. I want to be with you, but you continue to push me away. You won't even fight for us, you make me feel bad just trying to make you understand my feelings, my thoughts and you go into an instant defense mode. I just wanted to feel wanted, cared for, loved, but you couldn't do that because you have so much other things going on, including your ex girlfriend, who may be pregnant with your second child with her, I miss the days where you hated her, but now it's just you always running to her defense and protecting her, I thought I was your girlfriend? I might be insecure but at least I don't pretend to be something I'm not. I tried to give you everything. You disrespected me but I continued to stand by your stand. You no longer fool me, your apologies won't work, I'm going to move on, your a little too late. You may sweet talk me tell me you miss me but your actions speak much louder then words. I'm young and naive but I sure know I deserve more then always being hurt by you and trying to please you, I wanted to make you feel like the most important person, I wanted to show you all the love in the world, I loved you for you, I loved your daughter like my own. I would have done anything for you. I didn't want to walk away from you, but you walked away from me long ago. But I will always love you


No comments:

Post a Comment