Saturday 23 April 2011

Thinking A Bit Too Much...

Wow im fucking bloging so damn much but its really the only way for me not to go crazy at this point, and i know im complaining so much but dont fucking judge me... well anyways, honestly i dont understand why this is hurting me so much honestly i dont even know if u ever truly did love me was it all a joke to u did u just want to see me suffer, did u wanna just egg me on all this time, or is it that u think wow i can get anyone well wait u must think that since uv cheated on me twice on the girl u apparently love! guess u never loved me at all or u dont knwo what love is or how to show it well let me help u out love is where u dont fucking hurt the other person by cheating on them or lieing to them!!! god why is that u make me so mad yet make me feel like i have something great with u, i know this isnt a abusive relationship and everything, but fuck man i cant even talk to my friends about this cuz they already think im crazy, but wow u dont even realize how much i love you if u did u would never do this to me u make me worry about u so much, ur the only thing on my mind 24/7!! god i hate you for this why cant you just msg me or something and tell me ur ok, iv never made u worry this much about me! but quiet frankly this is just me letting out steam i dont know if u feel this way its just the way im thinking and if u do read this i truly do love u, and i wish u love me to... and if u dont just tell me so i cant move on please =[

    No comments:

    Post a Comment