Saturday 23 April 2011

P.S.



All you ever did was hurt me, you were nothing but a LETDOWN. I was insane to stay with you, by fooling myself into thinking you really cared and loved me, but did you really? Or is your new girlfriend the one you actually care about? Or is she just another girl? I feel like a fool all over again just letting you have some control within my life. I need to learn to walk away from you, but why is there something always holding me back, staying closing to you. My heart and mind just won't go in sync, one says one the other says another... why is this so difficult! Everything you said was a lie, but it continues to repeat in my mind, and now another poor girl gets to hear the same lies and empty promises.
P.S. You were nothing but a LETDOWN and always will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment