Saturday 23 April 2011

For You.

I let you go, I gave you the space you 
wanted. I loved you yet I gave you up. 
You choose her, within in a 
week you were no longer in love with 
me but with her. You broke up with her 
and now we have something again, but 
I feel as if I'm just another in between 
relationship for you. I love you and I tell 
you almost every single day but all you 
say is I'm glad or thank you baby. You 
fell in love with her after a few weeks 
so did you ever actually love me at all 
or am I just fooling myself being with you, 
wanting you, loving you, caring about you. 
I can never say these things to you for I'm 
weak and I hate it. The only thing I ask of 
you is to tell me do you care about me the 
way I care for you? and do you love me 
or do you think you can love me again? 
and am I being an infatuated teenager? 
I told you I'm not scared, that I'm brave but 
for some reason I can't get these thoughts out of 
my head and it hurts me to feel this way about 
someone who I know cares about me just 
I feel as if you'll never care about me like you 
once had, which seems like a distant memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment