Saturday 23 April 2011

Cute:)

" You may not be her first, her last, or her only... she's loved 
before; she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else 
matters? She's not perfect - you're not either. If she can make you 
laugh and if she admits to being human and making mistakes, hold on 
to her and give her the most you can. She's not going to be thinking about 
you every moment of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she 
knows you can break - her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, 
don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she 
makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad and miss her 
when she's not there. Because perfect girls don't exist, but there's always 
one girl that may be perfect for you ... " 



She's a dream, I just play dead.
I've been blessed, I've been hated.
She's the constant, and I'm her addict.
She's the only peace in this world, uneasy.
While I bite my tongue to keep from breaking
the heart that I've spent my whole life seeking.
The only heart I've ever needed.
Oh, but Lover. I've got Vices like any other man.
Vices that you're not used to. Vices that'll make you think...
Oh, but Lover. I've got Vices like any other man.
Vices that you're not used to.
Vices that'll make you think less of me. Less of me.
Feeling cold, feeling empty. I am low, unworthy.
Bleed the God. Bleed the blessing. Like a vulture feasting.
I'll exist as if I don't feel conviction of my ignorance to my perfect prison.
But I feel the stabs on my wrists and ankles every time I try...

To Forget You...



Sometimes, I just miss that boy. The one who held my
hand walking down the street; who`s arms I laid in &
never wanted to go away. The one who I talked to for
hours & told pointless stories to. The one who knew
everything about me & liked me anyway. The one who
knew exactly what I was saying even if I didn`t, & helped
me when I had no clue what to do. The one who showed
me what it was like to need someone there.

The one who could only make me cry & hurt me like no other guy could.
Those eyes that said everything, that sense of sarcasm
that was always there; Something is still there; something
that never left me the day that boy broke my heart in two.
Something wasn`t ready to end. Something that makes
your stomach flip at the brush of a hand or arm. Something
that makes it so much harder to know that he`s not
yours anymore, but hers.

Something that makes you want to hide away & cry all those tears,
cause suddenly all of those memories come back & it almost hurts worse
to know that it`s all out of control. & you just miss everything about that boy that isn`t ever coming back 



To every girl ,
crying tonight , you know you deserve better than that .
who wants to be called beautiful, not hot .
who gets her heart broken because he chose the whore instead .
that would die to have a decent boyfriend .
that cries at night because of another heartbreak .
that wont get down on her knees and open her mouth , just to get a boyfriend .
that just wants , to hold hands .
that kisses him , with meaning .
who would just once want a guy to give their jacket up when they are cold.
who just wants him to call .
who lies awake at night , thinking about him.
that just wants to cuddle
that just wants to sleep with him , without having sex everytime.
that is scared to put her heart out there again because she has been hurt too many times .
who shows how much she cares , and gets nothing back.
that thought maybe this could be the one.
that laughs at stupid stuff when she actually doesnt think it is funny
who is just looking for that one and only, and is having a rough time along the way.
that has been cheated on because shes not a whore who gives it up to any guy
that doesnt want a guy who just plays with her emotions but actually cares about how she feels.
that fell for all the lies , only to find themselves alone in the end.
that gave her heart away, to have it shoved back in her face



When a boy is quiet ... millions of things are running in his mind.
When a boy is not arguing ... he is thinking deeply.
When a boy looks at you with eyes full of questions ... he is wondering how long you will be around.
When a boy answers ' I'm fine ' after a few seconds ... he is not at all fine.
When a boy stares at you ... he is wondering why you are lying.
When a boy let you lays on his chest ... he is wishing for you to be his forever.
When a boy wants to see you everyday... he wants to be yours forever.
When a boy says ' I love you ' ... he means it.
When a boy says ' I miss you ' ... no one in this world can miss you more than that.

Life only comes around once make sure you spend it with the right person....
Find a Guy .. who calls you beautiful instead of hot...
Who calls you back when you hang up on him...
Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep...
Wait for the guy who ...kisses your forehead...
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats...
Who holds your hand in front of his friends...
Who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you...
Who turns to his friends and says, ' That's her!! '



"What is c u t e ?
Cute is young and inexperienced.
Cute is holding hands in the car and kissing at the red lights.

What is sexy?
Sexy is standing in the rain as u push me up against the hood of ur car, tearing my shirt,
as you kiss me with the intent to never stop.

What is passion?
Passion is knowing what you want and stopping at nothing until you get it.

What is b e a u t i f u l ?
Beautiful is all about the inside of a person.
Beauty can only be found in the heart,
passion is putting your heart in what you do.

What is love?
Love is the amazing balance of all of these things,
in your m i n d, heart, body and soul"




No comments:

Post a Comment