Saturday 23 April 2011

You.

You keep coming to me asking for my advice but you
never seem to take it to heart, you always seem to do
something completely different yet you keep coming back.
I'm beginning to not want to be involved, but your my 
best friend and I never want to leave you. But I can't
help but feel so attached to you, that I have this 
urge to want to help you with everything. Only
thing is you never listen to me and I don't know 
why but it kinda hurts, I'm actually wanting to help
but it feels like you already have your mind made
up and I'm just wasting my time, energy and advice.
Just once, prove to me that you actually listen and 
I'm not wasting my time and maybe i'll be able to 
handle this, but if you continually get hurt by this
and continue to get stressed, I won't be able to support
this, I know I already don't but it's hard to see you
like this most of the time, and I guess I have no
right to tell you what to do. So I'm sorry I just need
you to see this because I know I can't say this to you
because it's hard to tell you this... Ily<3

No comments:

Post a Comment