Saturday 23 April 2011

Honestly...

Why is that you always have to act so self richous like honestly your supposed to be the parent not me
but in one year nine months you won't even have to worry about me because i promise i will be gone from you lives forever. It's your fault that i had to grow up so quickly i didn't even get a change at a normal childhood and you have the right to bitch and complain about yours well you know what I'm not going to fuck up my kids life like you did mine. I'm just glad to know i have that one person out there in this world that i know really wants me with them, and I'm sure this universe hates me because i can't even be with him until i turn eighteen how is that at all fair!? But i know that i will be with him especially if we really are meant to be together no one or anything can ever keep us apart, we're about to hit seven months so I'm pretty sure even with distance we're gonna be amazingly happy. I Love You.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment