Friday 2 December 2011

Marriage

Marriage. Does it really change people? Or do we allow ourselves to change? For better or for worse?
Soul mates are supposed to be out there for us all, but how long till we find the perfect person, before we settle? 
Everyone is supposed to have that perfect day that we dream about during our childhood, weather is wearing red or white. 
Little girls all dream about the day they can find their soul mates. And live a perfect life with kids and a husband. 
But will everyone actually find this happiness? 
Or are we indulged with disney movies or hindi movies about how love is seeminglessly perfect and easy to find? 
I know that I still hope that I'll find the perfect guy, my soul mate. And my perfect wedding to come true. 
Because deep down we will always dream of being married, even if we try to deny it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment