Tuesday 3 May 2011

I wonder...

I wonder. If I'm trying so hard to make something mine that possibly never was. I want to believe that I was right, and not fooling myself into thinking that you were mine and I was yours. But now I'm alone and it's my own fault, I pushed away, and broke our hearts, believing it was something I wanted, but the truth... I wanted to see you fight for me! I wanted to see passion, caring, love! Just something, but you just let me go, and didn't look back. Now that I am trying to fix things with you, you don't seem interested, you seem distant and cold, and unwilling to try. I understand how much pain I caused, and the doubt I put in your mind. I didn't try to cause problems, but they happened. I just want to be loved. I want to be loved. Nothing in my heart has changed. But now I feel so alone, and I just want to be happy with you again. <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment