Sunday 1 May 2011

You...

Wow!! FUCKING PATHETIC! You really just made me believe things could change, thing could get better, be happy again. Together. I tried understanding your point of view, I wanted to be with you again, I was trying to be what you wanted. But you told me I'm selfish! That I didn't care about your feelings. That's all I cared about! You were the selfish one, you wanted me and you wanted to be close to your ex, when you knew I wasn't comfortable with that you blamed me and yelled at me and shut me out instead of at least comforting me, or just trying to allow me to see it from your point of view. I just wanted you to understand how I felt, and I wanted to know how you felt. I wanted to be with you, and love you, and to be loved by you. I thought we were happy but now that we are apart we talk more then when we were together. Isn't that messed up? No matter how hurt I felt, I never wanted to end things with you. But we both walked away from each other. So who will stand up and try again or will we both back away? 





No comments:

Post a Comment